“To inspire, educate, empower, value, and support all youths to have a sense of purpose and live to their full potential, and offer the most innovative, empowered, life changing, sustainable, supportive and professional career development to all youths“
“Our vision is a world where every youth and child feels valued, self-assured, empowered and is never faced with isolation, negativity, fear or dis-empowerment.”
Our strategic objectives
- Creating avenue for advocacy for human rights, peaceful resolution of conflicts and sustain socio- economic development among the marginalized communities.
- Improve the technical and business management skills of youth through appropriate/marketable training e. tailoring, electricity, food processing, manufacturing etc
- Reduce youth unemployment and enhance economic development in Somalia by assisting youth to acquire market oriented skills in order to be successful in finding and maintaining employme
- To advocate for a society whereby youth and children with disabilities have equal rights and opportunities for growth and development.
- Improved access to education and psycho-social well being of marginalized youth and children.
- To create social stability and awareness on reproductive issues, HIV / AIDS and other related adolescence issues
- Increase household income through self help projects hence eradicating household poverty among the victims of armed conflict and marginalized communities.